U. S. Payment and Shipping Options
Most orders are processed and on their way to you within 24 hours. In-stock items, shipped standard shipping, should be on your doorstep within 5-14 calendar days anywhere in the U.S. (including Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, and Military Addresses). Sales tax of 7% applies to all residents of the State of Indiana and packages shipped to Indiana. Residents of all other states are responsible for paying any applicable state/local sales tax. We use the US Postal Service for our Standard shipping; please provide us with the appropriate address. Following are the charges:
- USPS Standard shipping. The minimum charge is $5.95. In other words, all orders less than $198 will incur a $5.95 shipping fee. The shipping fee on orders between $199-$499 is 3% of the subtotal order. Orders over $500 are shipped free.
- USPS Priority Mail is available for all smaller items at the flat rate of $8.80 minimum charge. The shipping fee on orders with a subtotal between $281-$499 is 3% of the subtotal order. Orders over $500 are shipped free.
- Local Pickup is available for whoever wants to pick up their order.
You can order online and select local pickup. Select whatever method of payment you wish. I will then send you information on how to pick up your order.
All customs, duties, and brokerage fees are the customer’s responsibility.
USPS First Class
- Patterns, Needles, and Magazines. A flat rate of $9.95.
- Yarn. A flat rate of $19.95
Contact me and tell me what you want to order. Priority mailing can be very pricey.
LOCAL PICK UP
If you live within traveling distance and want to pick up your order, just click the Local option at checkout. I will then contact you with details of when and where to pick up your order.