- Range of radiant colors allows mix-n-match & organizational options
- Perfect points, flawlessly tapered – ideal for all yarns and every project
- Lightweight, strong & flexible
- Polished wood surface works effortlessly with every type of yarn
- Warm to the touch, and gentle in the hand
- The knitter’s favorite needle: Providing hours of pleasurable knitting with no hand fatigue
All of these are made from densified laminated birch wood. This material is more costly and much harder than either ebony or rosewood. Unlike in other wooden needles, water absorption in Symfonie wood needles is negligible and, as a result, there is no chance of warping. The same property makes our needles very strong, enables the points to be sharp and provides a lifetime of pleasurable use, if handled correctly. Please remember that all wooden needles in the lower ranges (2.0mm-3.5mm) should be treated with appropriate care.