Get 6 full issues of Beadwork to start creating beautiful beaded designs! Each issue has a variety of unique projects to boost your jewelry-making skills and techniques!
- February/March 2005: Weave a gorgeous wedding purse, create a beautiful bow brooch, stitch spiral herringbone ropes for a one-of-a-kind necklace, and much more!
- April/May 2005: Combine wire with beads for fabulous fairy charms, pump up your knowledge with cultured pearls revealed, bead crochet, a fashionable fuchsia lariat, and much more!
- June/July 2005: Explore a world of bracelets with five global styles and techniques, get an inclusive guide to beads of stone, discover macramé jewelry with Joan Babcock, and much more!
- August/September 2005: Peyote stitch tantalizing texture with a “porcupine” cuff, create a mosaic bracelet with ladder stitch, learn two-drop odd-count peyote stitch with color-coded diagrams, and much more!
- October/November 2005: Bring on the bracelets with beaded spiral designs, mix crystals and wire for big dangle earrings, have a party on your wrist with a colorful bracelet, and much more!
- December/January 2005: Create a dramatic peyote-stitched choker, design a princess necklace project made of colorful crystals, make a basic clasp out of metal clay, and much more!