Need more control over your knitting? Then, Clover Takumi Bamboo Premium Circular Knitting Needles may be your answer.
Have more control over slippery yarn when you use Clover Takumi Bamboo Premium Circular Knitting Needles. The special look and feel of bamboo makes these Clover Knitting Needles an attractive addition to any knitting bag.
Because they are lighter than aluminum, your hands don’t tire. With the perfect needle point, tapered and round shape, they avoid splitting yarn. Needle thickness is important because it determines stitch size. You can be sure that every “Takumi” bamboo knitting needle with the same size will be of the exact same thickness and shape.
Clover Takumi Bamboo Premium Circular Knitting Needles work just as well for straight knitting as they do for circular. Skirts and sweaters can be finished beautifully without seams.
Features of Clover Takumi Bamboo Premium Circular Knitting Needles:
- Even thick shafts resulting in neat stitches and even finishing
- Rounded shape and delicate finish helps elimiate split yarn
- Lightweight with a warm natural touch, bamboo is the ideal material for making knitting needles
- 60% lighter than aluminum needles so your hands do not tire as quickly
- Bamboo also becomes smoother to the touch the more you knit with them
- 36″ from tip to tip, including cable
- One pair per package