Erica Table Loom by Louet$370.00Add to cart
Erica is a compact table loom with 30 cm (11 ¾“) weaving. It is an attractive alternative to a rigid heddle loom: it is easier to operate, the warp tension is more even, it has a large shed of 4.5 cm (1 ¾”) and you have flexibility in the number of threads per cm. The option to expand it to 3 or 4 shafts will make it an even more interesting alternative.Erica comes with 2 shafts. Extra shafts are $45 each. Erica can hold 4 shafts. Click on the link in the full description to order extra shafts.
addi Express Kingsize Knitting Machine$239.90
- Comes with 46 needles which is more than twice the number of the original addi Express, allowing for larger pieces.
- Knit in minutes on the addi Express Kingsize; just crank and watch your creations grow before your eyes
- Contains 5 replacement pins, 1 threading tool, 4 feet 2 table clamps
- Designed and built in Germany to exacting standards and using finest materials available
- Lifetime Guarantee from any manufacturer defects
Ashford Rigid Heddle Loom$196.00 – $399.00Choose from: 16" weaving width, 24" weaving width, 32" weaving width, or 48" weaving width.Select options
Royale Interchangeable Tips$8.49 – $13.89 Select options
On sale Products
HiyaHiya Bamboo Interchangeable Knitting Needle Set 5″ LargeSale!
$84.99Add to cart
HiyaHiya Bamboo Interchangeable Kit 5" Large Sizes 9-15USProduct #hibinkit5lg
Hooked on Style by Catherine BlytheSale!
$24.95Fabulous Fashions to CrochetAdd to cart
Son of Stitch N bitchSale!
$15.95Add to cart
45 Projects to Knit and Crochet for MenDebbie Stoller knows that at least half the projects women knit are intended for the men in their lives. She also knows that knitting for a boyfriend or husband or father is full of pitfalls. The answer Son of Stitch 'N Bitch, the hip, smart knitter's guide to knitting for men. A "knitting superstar" (San Francisco Chronicle) and author